About Breadstack Solutions:
Breadstack Solutions is a forward-thinking SaaS startup on a mission to revolutionize the business landscape by empowering SMBs to streamline operations and deliver exceptional customer experiences. With our cutting-edge suite of SaaS tools, we are driving a paradigm shift in how businesses operate, unlocking greater efficiency, and ensuring elevated customer satisfaction.
As a dynamic and rapidly growing company, we are relentless in our pursuit of innovation, seeking to transform the entire customer journey through our visionary solutions. At Breadstack Solutions, we value Teamwork, Innovation, Leadership, Excellence and a Winning Mindset to achieve remarkable results.
If you are passionate about helping small to medium-sized businesses succeed and thrive in today’s competitive environment, you might be the ideal candidate for our Marketing Manager position. We’re on the lookout for a highly driven Marketing Manager to join our enthusiastic marketing team and lead our marketing strategies to the next level.
As the Marketing Manager at Breadstack Solutions, you will be the linchpin of our growth strategies, steering the development and execution of comprehensive marketing strategies to attract qualified leads, fortify our sales pipeline, and spur revenue growth. This pivotal role will allow you to elevate our brand visibility and thrust our innovative suite of SaaS tools to the forefront of the market.
- Serve as the lead for all marketing initiatives on the Leadership Team.
- Be a coach and supporter for the marketing team, stepping in and providing hands-on help when necessary.
- Collaborate with fellow members of the Leadership Team to deliver company priorities and business goals.
- Take on the role of company spokesperson along with the CEO/Product Owner at industry and talent recruiting events.
- Lead the creation, execution and distribution of omnichannel campaigns (including white papers, case studies, blog posts, videos, email, social and other assets to drive awareness, generate leads, nurture prospects and provide strategic input on content and messaging.
- Develop and implement demand generation strategies and tactical campaigns that drive qualified leads, aligning with pipeline and revenue targets for our multiple B2B and B2B2C products across various industries.
- Amplify the reach of content, including blog posts, and videos, and effectively communicate performance insights to the content team to optimize focus.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop new landing pages and enhance our website’s capability to generate new trials and inbound leads.
- Partner closely with the Product Team to translate the business value of our current and future products into our marketing communications.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our core customers and communicate the impact of our solutions on their revenue and profitability.
- Conduct detailed market research and competitive analysis to identify emerging trends, customer pain points, and potential growth opportunities.
- Maintain and regularly update marketing and sales collateral for all products.
- Develop a robust business case for marketing investment and report regularly on ROI.
- 8+ years of experience in demand generation, B2B marketing, or similar roles, preferably with SaaS companies. Bonus points for experience in e-commerce.
- 5+ years of experience in leading a marketing function within a SaaS company.
- Proven success in managing demand generation for multiple products across multiple industries.
- Demonstrable experience designing and executing productive omnichannel campaigns leveraging a single marketing team.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation tools such as Zoho and Google Analytics.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment utilizing Trello and Confluence.
- Ability to manage a team of 5-6 full-time employees, including remote staff, with a coaching and leadership approach.
- Strong understanding of the technology buying dynamics and customer needs.
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven approach to decision-making and optimization.
- Passion for helping small and medium-sized businesses succeed in a competitive environment.
- Desires a position on the Leadership Team of an innovative company and appreciates the ethos where collective victories take precedence over individual achievements.
- Experience transitioning marketing operations from a founder/CEO is a plus.